B E C O M I N G

In which the author selfishly explores personal concepts and ideas that likely hold very little meaning to the World At Large.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Somnio Ergo Sum

Jumbled everythings float wistlessly
And I, you explain, jumble with them
My head full of tangled kitten yarn
And sparkly unicorn breath
Wanting to be
What I always thought
What you always said
I could be
And I, you explain, terrorize the neighbors
With these unconventional wants
Great star-snatching needs
All the flailing about to reach the Moon
You said the cow jumped over
Silly habit, dreams are for kids
Stuck in my head
Permitting me to think that
I, you explain, can be anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger honest + popular said...

Woosh! I'd say you lobbed that one back over the net HARD.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Lukas Abrhm said...

wow....i'm going to have to spend the next week deciphering this....besides the foreign title....whadda juxtapose. i'm thoroughly pimpressed.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home