B E C O M I N G

In which the author selfishly explores personal concepts and ideas that likely hold very little meaning to the World At Large.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

K_sra's Questionnaire

Ten Questions for My Readers
1. Did you take full advantage of your college years?What college years?
2. What was the weather like during your first kiss?Sunny, warm, and tense.
3. Peanuts or pretzels?Peanuts
4. Do you have eye boogers right now?Suprisingly, no.
5. Most bizarre crush:Benjamin Netanyahu
6. Video game you most rock at:Any Mario or Tomb Raider (except the last one, TR VI, which is from the pits of Hell)
7. Most frequently called person in your life right now:God
8. You are facing open heart surgery. What do you do to prepare?Eat today, for tomorrow we diet.
9. What name, if any, did you want to have more than your own?Genevieve. It would be pretentious to name myself that, but if my parents had done it, it wouldn't be my fault and I could get away with it. I would roll my eyes heavenward and sigh when people commented, but secretly, I would feel like a princess.
10. What is the most frightening thing you have ever had to do?Strike out on my own.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

2 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

Thanks for answering my questionnaire, Genevieve! : )

2:39 PM  
Blogger honest + popular said...

You know I keep checking the traps and otherwise trolling for bloggery and you, m'am, are nowhere to be seen. Don't tell me you have a life. I can't spend time reading THAT! Where's the good stuff?

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home